Tuesday 2 December 2014

Was Mirza Ghulam Qadiani the Promised Messiah, or simply a fabricator & Liar?

In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful

All Praise is for Allah, and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Final Messenger Muhammad ﷺ.

=======================================

In his book Izala Auham, Mirza Ghulam Qadiani wrote;

“I have claimed to be Maseel Maseeh, which stupid people thinks that it is The Promised Messiah... I have never claimed to be the Messiah ibne Maryam. Anyone who accuses me of it, he is absolutely a liar and fabricator. For the last eight years, I have been announcing that I am only Maseel Maseeh; By that I mean that certain spiritual properties and nature and habits and virtues of Jesus(AS) has been given to me as well by God Almighty.”

- [Ruhani Khazain: Volume 3, Page # 192],  (direct link to the page)

(Izala Auham P190-191)


=======================================

As you can see from the above reference, Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani states how anyone who accused him of being Maseeh ibn Maryam, was a liar and a fabricator.

=======================================

He would later go onto make the following claims;

“God named me Mary in the third volume of Baraheen-e-Ahmadia.  I was nurtured for two years as Mary and was raised in a womanly seclusion.  Then, the spirit of Jesus was breath into me just as was done with Mary.  Hence, I was considered to be pregnant in a metaphorical manner.  After a period of several months, not exceeding ten, I was made Jesus out of Mary by the revelation embodied in the last part of the fourth volume of Baraheen-e-Ahmadia; and thus, I became Jesus, son of Mary.  But, God did not inform me of this secret at that time.”
- [Ruhani Khazain: Volume 19, Page # 50 (direct link to the page)
Kashti Nooh P.46-47


And;

“I swear upon God in whose hands is my life, that he has sent me and he only has named me prophet and he called me by the name Promised Messiah.”
- [Ruhani Khazain: Volume 22, Page # 503] (direct link to the page)

Haqiqat ul Wahi

And also
“There is no doubt that I am the Messiah.  I walk and flow with truth.  Jesus died and is no more like you among living ones.”
– Ruhani Khazain Vol 19.
(Tuhfat-un-Nadwah, P. 1)

And also:

“Thereafter, Divine revelations descended upon me like torrential rain, affirming that I am the Promised Messiah who was to come.”

 - [The Essence of Islam: Volume 4, Page # 46]. (direct link to the page)


=======================================

Also, as you may know, the followers of Mirza Ghulam often refer to him as the ‘Promised Messiah’. So, what was Mirza Ghulam Qadiani? Was he truly the Promised Messiah, or was he simply a fabricator and a liar, for proclaiming to be the Promised Messiah? You can decide for yourself.

May ALLAH guide Ahmadis to the right path. Aameen


Contact us:

Follow us on Twitter ----> Twitter
Like us on Facebook ----> Facebook
Ask us Questions ----> Ask.FM
Email us
----> ExQadiani@gmail.com
Youtube ----> Exposing Ahmadiyya
Dailymotion ----> Exposing Ahmadiyya
Vimeo
----> Exposing Ahmadiyya
Google+
----> Exposing Ahmadiyya

No comments:

Post a Comment